The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for this Friday locally heavy or persistent rainfall in the Valencian Community and in the Central system, as well as increasing maximum temperatures in much of the Peninsula, the Canary Islands and in Melilla.
The storm will be located around the west of Portugal, so the rains, showers and occasional storms will continue in large areas of the Peninsula, in the morning in the northeast of the peninsula and in the western third, and in the afternoon they will extend to the entire Atlantic slope.
Precipitation can be locally heavy or persistent at first in the north of the Valencian Community and at the end in the Central system. In the eastern Cantabrian coast, the southeast coast, the Balearic Islands and in Melilla, they are not expected or unlikely.
In the Canary Islands, Cloudy skies with occasional showers and showers, more likely and intense in the western islands, with a tendency to subside during the second half of the day. It is probable that in the Peninsula and in the Balearic Islands there is abundant suspended dust, so that the rainfall could be partly accompanied by mud.
Temperatures rising highs in much of the Peninsula, the Canary Islands and in Melilla. The minimum, increasing in the northern half of the peninsula. Without big changes in the rest.
Prevalence of winds from the east and southeast in the Peninsula and in the Balearic Islands, with a tendency to turn west on the Andalusian coast and in the southeast. They will be strong or with strong intervals in the southern plateau, the Balearic Islands, the Mediterranean coast south of Cabo de la Nao and in mountainous areas of the center and north of the peninsula. In the Canary Islands, a southwesterly wind, which will abate at a low variable.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: cloudy. Generally weak rains, more likely in the south in the morning and spreading throughout the community at the end of the day. Rising temperatures, with the highest temperatures in the north of Lugo and La Coruña being more pronounced. Southeast wind with very strong gusts from noon in the mountain area of Orense and Lugo.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy with a tendency to cover. Rains and showers, generally weak and scattered, which will intensify in the interior from the afternoon. Rising temperatures, locally notable in the interior. Southeast wind with very strong gusts in the mountains and Peaks from the afternoon.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy in Campoo and Liébana, with light rains and some showers, and cloudy intervals in the rest, with a predominance of medium and high clouds. Morning mists in high areas. Rising temperatures, which can be noticeable in the minimum and maximum of the coast. Winds from the east and southeast on the coast and loose from the southeast in the interior, with probable very strong gusts in high areas, more intense in the afternoon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or overcast in Álava, with light rains and some showers, more likely in the morning and in the mountain areas of the extreme east, where some morning mists and fogs are also possible. Cloudy with medium and high clouds in the rest, without ruling out some weak and scattered precipitation at dawn. Rising temperatures, noticeable in the minimum and maximum of the coast. Winds from the east and southeast on the coast and from the southeast in the interior, with probable very strong gusts in high areas, more intense in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy or covered with weak rainfall in the western half that in the afternoon will become widespread and intensify, with a scattered storm, being unlikely in the northeast. In the Central system they can be locally strong or persistent. Rising temperatures, locally remarkable. Winds from the east and southeast with strong gusts, and very strong in mountain areas.
– NAVARRA: cloudy or covered in the southern half, with rains and showers, more frequent and intense in the early morning, which will later subside, limiting in the afternoon to the Ribera del Ebro. In the northern half, cloudy, predominantly medium and high clouds , with weak precipitations at the beginning of the day. Morning mists and fogs in the Aralar, Urbasa and Andía mountains. Rising temperatures, noticeable in the lows and less pronounced in the highs. Southeastern winds with very strong gusts in the Pyrenees and in the high areas of Aralar, Urbasa and Andía, extending during the second half of the day to lower areas of the community.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy or covered with probable occasional precipitations, safer in the Rioja Baja. Rising temperatures. Southeastern winds with strong gusts, especially in the Iberian.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy or overcast sky. Rainfall is expected during the early morning in the north third and east of Teruel, which could be locally strong, with a tendency to remit during the morning, but in the Pyrenees, Iberica de Zaragoza and east of Teruel the probability remains during the day. precipitation in a weaker and more dispersed way. Rising temperatures. Loose east and southeast wind rising to moderate, with very strong gusts from the south in the Pyrenees divide and from the southeast in Cinco Villas.
– CATALONIA: cloudy or overcast sky during the day. Generalized rainfall is expected in the early hours, which in the southern third can be locally strong and with occasional storms. Scattered and weaker precipitations are expected from the morning in the south of Tarragona, the northeast quadrant and the Pyrenees. Minimum rising temperatures; Maximum on the rise in the southern third and the coastline and with little change in the rest. In the Pyrenees of Lleida, south wind from light to moderate with very strong gusts in high areas. In the rest, component wind is weak to moderate.
– EXTREMADURA: cloudy or covered with weak precipitation in general. They will be most likely in the west in the first half of the day and will intensify in the north at the end of the day, where locally they can be strong and stormy, and persistent in the Central system. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly rising and maximum temperatures rising. Winds from the east and southeast turning south in the afternoon, with very strong gusts in the Central system.
– MADRID COMMUNITY: cloudy or overcast, with scattered weak rains at the beginning, which will increase in frequency and intensity from noon, arriving at the end of the day to be locally moderate and occasionally with storms, and even locally strong and persistent in the saw. There will be fogs in high areas. Rising temperatures, more pronounced at the maximums, which can become locally notable. Northeast wind weak at the beginning, rolling and increasing to the southeast, with strong intervals and with very strong gusts in the mountains in the afternoon, intensifying at the end of the day.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: cloudy or overcast, with rains and light showers from mid-afternoon, which will appear in the west and move towards the east, and may be locally moderate and be accompanied by a storm in the western half at the end. Some morning fog is not ruled out in Albacete. Minimum temperatures on the rise in Cuenca and Guadalajara, where it will be more pronounced in the high areas, and without changes in the rest. Rising highs, which will be locally remarkable. Wind from the east and southeast with intervals of strong wind in La Mancha, with very strong gusts being probable in Toledo and Cuenca, as well as in high areas of the Central system, especially at the end of the day.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: in Castellón and Valencia, cloudy skies or covered with rainfall during the day, more focused in the interior in the case of Valencia, and that during the early morning could be locally strong and with occasional storms in Castellón. In Alicante, cloudy intervals. Rising temperatures. Loose to moderate wind from east component.
– MURCIA: cloudy skies, without ruling out occasional showers in the west of the region at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures without changes and maximum temperatures on the rise. Winds from the east, turning at dusk on the coast to southeast and increasing.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: cloudy to covered sky tending to cloudy intervals in the afternoon. Probability of weak and scattered rainfall during the early morning, which will be accompanied by mud, without ruling out a storm. Mists and dust in suspension. Temperatures slightly rising. Wind from the east and southeast with some strong intervals and gusts of 70 to 80 kilometers per hour on the coast and on the peaks of the Sierra de Tramuntana.
– ANDALUSIA: cloudy or overcast skies, with showers and storms in the extreme west, where they can be locally strong and persistent. The rains will spread to the rest of the community at the end of the day, being less intense and frequent the further east. Minimum temperatures with slight changes and maximums on the rise, locally notable. Winds from the east component, occasionally strong with very strong gusts on the Mediterranean coast and in high areas, turning to the south component and increasing in the western third in the afternoon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: on the mountainous islands, a predominance of cloudy skies tending at cloudy intervals and with rains that could be in the form of showers, especially on the western slopes of the western islands during the first half of the day and on the eastern slopes of the central islands for the afternoon. On the west side of La Palma, rainfall can be persistent and it is not ruled out that locally they are strong in the early hours. In Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, cloudy skies tending to slightly cloudy at the end and with probable weak and occasional rains during the first half of the day. Temperatures slightly rising. West component wind with strong intervals during the first half of the day, tending to decrease in the afternoon. On peaks, strong west wind, with very strong gusts in Tenerife and La Palma, and without ruling out punctually in high areas of the rest of the islands of greater relief, mainly during the first half of the day.