The cloudy skies in the northeast of the peninsula, especially in Catalonia, will leave tomorrow showers and storms that could be locally strong and persistent on its coastline and northern pre-coastline during the first half of the day, according to the forecast of the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
It is probable that the rains will spread, even with less intensity, to the rest of the Pyrenees and the Balearic Islands and it is not ruled out that they will also reach the east of Aragon, to Valencia and Castellón.
In the rest of Spain, slightly cloudy or clear skies are expected, although with intervals of high clouds in the western half of the peninsula and with daytime cloudiness in the interior of the eastern half.
The maximum temperatures They will rise except in Catalonia and the Canary Islands, where they will decrease, while the minimums will decrease in the southern third of the peninsula and the Canary Islands and will generally rise in the rest of the Autonomous Communities.
The northeast winds will blow on the coast of the Valencian Community, Catalonia, Galicia and the Canary Islands, with strong intervals in the last three areas and from the east in the Andalusian Mediterranean. In addition, the Aemet forecasts strong wind intervals in the Strait, a southern component in the Balearic Islands and flojos in the rest of the Peninsula.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: Little cloudy or clear sky, with the presence of mists and fog banks in the northern interior of Lugo; Minimum temperatures rising in the eastern interior and with little change in the rest and maximum temperatures, slightly increasing; light wind predominantly from the northeast, more intense and occasionally strong on the north coast.
– ASTURIAS: Few clouds and some fog banks in the western interior in the first and last hours, with rising temperatures, except for the minimum ones on the coast, and winds from east to northeast on the coast and a weak variable in the interior, where the northeast will predominate.
– CANTABRIA: Clear except for some interval of high clouds, with temperatures in slight ascent and without changes of the minimum ones in the coast; Variable light wind tending to the northeast and north, at noon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: Clear sky except for some interval of medium clouds in the south at night, with maximum temperatures rising and minimum temperatures rising in Álava and the east of Guipúzcoa; Variable light wind tending to north at noon and, in the northern provinces, to west at the end of the day.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: Little cloud with intervals of high clouds and evolution cloudiness in the east; temperatures, rising and winds, from the northeast and east, generally weak.
– NAVARRA: Increasing cloudiness as the day progresses, without ruling out a scattered shower or occasional storm in the Pyrenees; the thermometers rise except in the Pyrenees where they remain unchanged, while the winds will be light and variable, increasing at noon to the northwest and north.
– THE RIOJA: Clear, with rising temperatures and the presence of light north and northwest winds, which will increase in the Ribera Baja at the end of the day.
– ARAGON: The slightly cloudy sky in the morning will tend to cloudy intervals as the hours go by, with probable afternoon showers in the Pyrenees and south of Teruel and minimum temperatures on the rise, while the maximums will rise in Zaragoza; light and variable wind.
– CATALONIA: Showers and storms throughout the region, which will be more likely and locally strong in the eastern half and the southern coast, especially on the coastline and pre-littoral of Gerona and Barcelona, although they will tend to subside at the end of the day; minimum temperatures will rise and maximum temperatures will fall; North and northeast wind weak to moderate on the coast and, in the rest, variable weak.
– EXTREMADURA: Intervals of high clouds and cloudiness of evolution in the southeast, but in general clear, with temperatures slightly rising in the north and unchanged or slightly decreasing in the south; variable light winds.
– MADRID: Evolutionary cloudiness intervals during the central hours, especially in the mountains, with temperatures rising more markedly in the upper areas of the Sierra and weak wind from the northeast at dawn tending to variable.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: Intervals of clouds of diurnal evolution in the eastern, southern half of Ciudad Real and Montes de Toledo, with a low probability of an isolated shower or occasional storm in the extreme east of Cuenca and Guadalajara; Minimum temperatures increasing in the northeast and western third of the Community and unchanged or decreasing in the rest; presence of variable light wind.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: Probable showers and storms, first on the coast and in the afternoon in the northern interior, which may be locally strong; Temperatures with local rises and wind from east and north components, generally weak, with moderate intervals on the coast.
– MURCIA: Lightly cloudy skies with intervals of high clouds and evolutionary cloudiness in the mountains; minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent; variable light winds, in a breeze regime.
– BALEARES: Cloudy intervals although with a probability of showers and storms that could be locally strong; little change thermometers and variable light wind.
– ANDALUSIA: Intervals of low morning clouds in the Strait area and cloudiness of evolution in the mountains, with minimum temperatures in descent, maximum in rise in the Mediterranean slope and without changes or in slight increase in the rest; Variable light winds and lift with strong intervals in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: Clear skies with some cloudy interval in the north of the islands of greater relief at the end of the day; temperatures with few changes or a slight decrease, since the maximums will still reach or exceed 30 ºC in large areas of the archipelago; moderate northeast wind with strong intervals