The temperatures will drop this Wednesday throughout SpainThere will be rainfall in the extreme north of the peninsula, with strong winds in the Cantabrian Sea, the Pyrenees, the east, the Balearic Islands, the Strait and Alboran, and the falling snow level in the Pyrenees, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).Precipitation will be locally persistent in the eastern Cantabrian, with the possibility of locally strong showers in the eastern Cantabrian, the Balearic Islands and eastern Catalonia.
In the south of Galicia, the sky will be cloudy or with cloudy intervals, without ruling out some weak precipitation. In the east of Catalonia, Mallorca and Menorca cloudy skies are expected and rainfall accompanied by a storm that could be locally strong. With less probability and intensity, scattered showers will also occur in other areas of Catalonia, Ibiza, around the Valencian Community and Murcia.In the Canary Islands, intervals of medium and high clouds, with the possibility of an isolated shower in high areas. In the rest of the country, slightly cloudy sky or clear, although in much of the Plateau cloud cover will increase in central hours.The snow level will be at Pyrenees around 1,200 / 1,600 meters and it will go down to 1,000 / 1,400 meters throughout the day. In the western Cantabrian and northern Iberian mountains it will be at 1,400 / 1,600 meters in the first part of the day. Possible morning mists or fogs in the interior of the extreme north of the peninsula and the central and Iberian systems.The temperatures will tend to fall in almost all of Spain, notably in areas of the interior of the peninsula, with values clearly lower than normal for the time of year in the northern half and the Balearic Islands.Wind will blow from the north or northwest in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands and from the west in the Strait and Alboran. It will be strong or with strong intervals in the eastern Cantabrian, Pyrenees, lower Ebro, Ampurdán, Balearic Islands, Strait and Alboran. In Canaries wind from the east or northeast lazy in general.
Prediction by autonomous communities: – GALICIA: Cloudy or overcast skies diminishing at cloudy intervals, except in the extreme north, where the skies will remain cloudy or overcast. Mists and morning fog banks are not ruled out indoors. Presence of light rains and scattered showers that may occasionally be accompanied by storms in the northeast. Temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing. North wind on the coast and weak variable in the interior, with more intense intervals in the central hours.– ASTURIAS: Cloudy or overcast skies with light rains and showers occasionally accompanied by storms, which may be locally strong and persistent in the eastern half. Morning mists and fog banks are not ruled out in the southern half. Snow level around 1,500 meters. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing and maximum decreasing, more pronounced in high areas of the southern half. Northwest wind turning north and tending to subside on the coast. Loose wind from the west component in the interior, without ruling out very strong gusts in high areas of the Cordillera.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy or overcast skies with showers and showers that can be occasionally stormy. The precipitations can be persistent in the north, mainly in the coast and without ruling out that locally they are of strong character; in the rest of the Community they will be less intense and frequent. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing and maximum temperatures decreasing. Northwest wind with more intense intervals on the coast and in high areas.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or overcast sky. Rains and showers, with occasional storms in the north, which will be persistent along the coasts, most likely in the extreme eastern part of Guipúzcoa and without ruling out that they are locally strong. In the rest, the precipitations will be less intense and frequent the further south. Falling temperatures that will be light in the lows. Loose west and northwest wind, more intense on the coast and temporarily increasing during the central hours in the interior.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: in the northern third, cloudy or covered with weak precipitations, more frequent in the extreme north. In the Central System, cloudy without ruling out occasional drizzle, tending to a little cloudy at the end. In the rest, little cloudy with some cloudy intervals in the afternoon. Snow level around 1,400 to 1,600 meters. Probable fog banks in the mountains. Falling temperatures, more pronounced in the highs. Weak frosts in high areas. Winds from the northwest and north.
– NAVARRA: cloudy or overcast sky, temporarily opening up clearings in the Ribera Baja. Rains and showers, with occasional storms in the northern third, which will be persistent on the Cantabrian slope, without ruling out that they are occasionally strong. The precipitations will be less intense and frequent gradually towards the south, not expected in the Tudela area. Snow level around 1,500 meters descending to 1,100-1,300 at the eastern end of the Pyrenees. Falling temperatures, generally slightly below the minimum. Weak frosts in high areas of the Pyrenees. Loose west and northwest wind with more intense intervals in La Ribera and in elevated areas of the northwest mountains.
– THE RIOJA: Cloudy or overcast skies, with weak precipitations, more frequent in the Iberian, and unlikely in the Rioja Baja, where they will be clearer. Snow level from 1,600 to 1,400 meters. Falling temperatures, slight in the minimum. Weak frosts in the Sierra. Winds from the northwest.
– ARAGON: in the Pyrenees and Cinco Villas, cloudy or covered with locally persistent rainfall. In the Iberian, cloudy intervals without ruling out showers in the afternoon. In the rest, little cloudy. Snow level down from 2,000 to 1,300 meters. Falling temperatures. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Loose to moderate northwest wind.
– CATALONIA: In the eastern half and the Lleida Pyrenees, cloudy skies with rainfall and occasional storms are expected, which can be locally strong on the coast and pre-coast of Girona and Barcelona. Snow level down from 2,000 to 1,300 meters. In the rest, there is a predominance of slightly cloudy skies with some intervals in the afternoon. Falling temperatures, especially the maximums. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. In Tarragona and south of Lleida, moderate northwest wind with very strong gusts in the south of Tarragona; on the north and central coast, wind from the north and northeast light to moderate; in the rest, a loose variable.
– EXTREMADURA: slightly cloudy or clear, with some cloudy interval in the north. Minimum temperatures in slight descent, and maximum in descent. Winds from the north and northwest, generally weak.
– MADRID’S COMMUNITY: A little cloudy sky with intervals of medium and high clouds in the central hours of the day, and in the Sierra, cloudy at dawn with low clouds, mist and fog banks that will rise in the morning. Minimum decreasing temperatures in the Sierra and with little change in the rest and maximum decreasing, which could be locally notable. Possible weak and isolated frosts in the Sierra. Wind from north and northwest, with possible very strong gusts in the Sierra in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: slightly cloudy or clear sky with some cloudy intervals in the early morning, temporarily increasing in central hours to cloudy, except in the southern third. Low chance of light rain or occasional shower in far east. Minimum temperatures decreasing in mountain areas of the northeast, where a weak and isolated frost is expected, and without changes or rising in the rest; highs in sharp decline, which could be locally notable. North and northwest wind, weak at the beginning and end of the day.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: Cloudy sky in the morning, with probable scattered and occasional precipitations, tending to cloudy intervals. Falling temperatures, especially the maximums. In Castellón, a weak to moderate northwest wind with very strong gusts in the north; on the south and central coast, a moderate northeast wind tending to a weak south; in the rest, a loose variable.
– MURCIA: skies with cloudy intervals, without ruling out some weak and occasional showers. Temperatures with few changes, except decrease in the maximums inside. Winds from the northwest, turning to the east component from noon.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: Cloudy skies under cover, with abundant clearings opening in the afternoon in the Pitiusas and, in the interior and south of Mallorca. Rains and showers occasionally accompanied by thunderstorms and with the probability that, in Mallorca and Menorca, they will be locally strong and with hail. Falling temperatures, reaching the minimum at the end of the day. Variable wind tending to a north component during the morning, with some strong intervals.
– ANDALUSIA: slightly cloudy or clear skies, except cloudy intervals in the northwest, without ruling out some weak and occasional precipitation in the extreme east. Low morning cloudiness in the Cazorla and Segura mountains. Minimum temperatures with few changes; maximum decreasing, except on the Mediterranean coast where they will remain unchanged or slightly rising. Winds of the west component, which will intensify during the afternoon, with intervals of strong and occasionally very strong gusts in the coast of Granada, and Poniente in Almeria.
– CANARY ISLANDS: Cloudy or clear sky, with intervals of medium and high clouds, appearing some low cloudiness at the last hours in the north of the islands. Some precipitation, generally weak, is not ruled out in the central peaks of Tenerife during the central hours. Slight haze. Falling temperatures, more pronounced than the maximums. Northeast wind from light to moderate.