The daytime temperatures will rise tomorrow, Tuesday, in the northern plateau and the Canary Islands, while the nocturnal ones will register a marked rise in the Peninsula, thus recovering normal values for the time, except in the Mediterranean area and in western Andalusia, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) .
In much of the Peninsula they are expected intervals of medium and high clouds, with a tendency to a slightly cloudy or clear sky from northwest to southeast.
The Aemet foresees cloudy intervals in the Cantabrian, the Pyrenees, the Mediterranean area and the north of the Canary Islands, with the possibility of weak and scattered rainfall in the western Cantabrian and the north of the mountainous Canary Islands.
Will be recorded the occasional shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon in the Pyrenees, northeast of Catalonia and the eastern end of the Iberian system, without ruling them out in isolation in other areas of the interior southeast, northern plateau and northern Extremadura.
Possible morning mists or mists isolated in the center east and Strait.
Daytime temperatures will rise in the northern plateau and the Canary Islands and nocturnal will rise sharply in the Peninsula, recovering normal values for these dates, except in the Mediterranean area and western Andalusia, where they will hardly change.
In the middle courses of the Tagus, the Guadiana and the Guadalquivir, will exceed 30 or 32 degrees.
The wind will blow with predominance of the northern component in the northern third of the peninsula and the eastern component in the Strait and Alboran; variable weak in the Canary Islands, weak in the rest of the territory.
Prediction by autonomous communities
– GALICIA: intervals of medium and high clouds at the beginning of the day, with a tendency to slightly cloudy skies, except in the extreme north where intervals of low clouds will predominate from noon without ruling out some weak and scattered precipitation. Minimum temperatures increasing and maximum temperatures with few changes, except in the Rías Bajas where they will increase. North component wind, with a predominance of the north and northeast, weak in the interior.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy intervals of medium and high clouds in the morning and low clouds in the afternoon, without ruling out some weak and scattered precipitation in the afternoon and some showers in the Cordillera. Minimum temperatures rising and maximums with little change. Loose wind from the northeast, with a more intense interval on the western coast.
– CANTABRIA: a predominance of slightly cloudy skies, with intervals of medium and high clouds during the first half of the day and low clouds during the second, and with a low probability of weak and scattered precipitation and some showers in the high areas of the interior. Morning mists. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum temperatures without changes or in slight decrease. Variable loose wind at the beginning of the day, which will tend to a north component in the afternoon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy intervals, mainly of medium and high cloudiness, which will tend to a clear sky in the afternoon, except intervals of low clouds in the southeast. Scattered morning mists. Minimum temperatures rising and maximums unchanged. Variable loose wind, with a tendency to a north component in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA AND LEÓN: cloudy intervals, with predominance of medium and high cloudiness, without ruling out some scattered showers, more likely in mountain areas. Rising temperatures, slight in the highs. Wind from northeast or variable direction.
– NAVARRA: intervals of medium and high clouds, with a tendency in the afternoon to slightly cloudy skies, except intervals of low cloudiness in the northwest. Chance of morning mists in the northern half. Temperatures unchanged or slightly rising. Loose wind from the north, more intense in the afternoon, especially in the Ribera del Ebro.
– THE RIOJA: abundant medium and high cloudiness, although the sky will tend to be slightly cloudy at the end of the day. Rising temperatures, slight in the highs. Variable loose wind, although the northwest and north directions will predominate.
– ARAGON: intervals of medium and high clouds during the day, which will tend to clear in the late afternoon; In the Pyrenees and the extreme southeast of the Iberian de Teruel the sky will tend to cloudy in the afternoon, with the probability of light showers. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum temperatures slightly rising in the northern half and slightly decreasing in the southern half. Variable loose wind, with a tendency in the Ebro valley to a moderate northwest at the end of the day.
– CATALONIA: slightly cloudy sky in the early hours of the day, which will tend to leave a cloudy sky with showers and storms in the Pyrenees and eastern half in the second half of the day. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum temperatures with little variation, or slightly rising in Lleida. Variable loose wind.
– ESTREMADURA: abundant medium and high cloudiness, which will tend at the end of the day to slightly cloudy skies. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum temperatures unchanged in the south and slightly rising in the north. Variable light wind, which will increase in the afternoon to north and northwest directions.
– MADRID: cloudy sky with medium and high clouds, which will decrease in the late afternoon to clear. Rising temperatures, slight in the case of the highs. Variable loose wind.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: intervals of medium and high clouds that will decrease in the afternoon from west to east to slightly cloudy sky. Minimum temperatures increasing, which will be slight or unchanged in the east and south of Albacete, and maximum decreasing in the east of Cuenca and with little change in the rest of the autonomous community. Variable loose wind.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: intervals of medium and high clouds, with cloudiness of diurnal evolution and probability of showers in the interior of Castellón in the afternoon and in other points of the northern half at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent and maximum in slight descent, or without changes in Alicante. Variable loose wind, with a tendency to loose south and southeast directions, with moderate intervals on the coast of Valencia.
– MURCIA: slightly cloudy sky that will increase during the day to cloudy with medium and high clouds, without ruling out a shower in the afternoon in the Northeast. Temperatures with little change. Wind, loose inside, east component.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: cloudy intervals that will increase to leave a cloudy or covered sky with a predominance of medium and high clouds. Temperatures with few changes, or rising during the daytime. Light wind, with weak breezes.
– ANDALUSIA: cloudy sky with medium and high clouds, although there will be a slightly cloudy sky from west to east throughout the afternoon, and intervals of low clouds and morning mists in the area of the Strait and the extreme eastern interior. Some showers are not ruled out in the afternoon in the mountains of the extreme east. Minimum rising temperatures in the eastern interior and with slight changes in the rest; maximum in descent in Jaén, inland Granada and the Huelva coastline and with slight changes in the rest. East component wind on the Mediterranean slope and Cádiz, which will tend to be light and variable during the afternoon; weak variable in the rest, with a tendency towards a western component in the afternoon. In the Straits, lift with strong intervals at the beginning of the day, which will decrease to weak during the day.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals during the first half of the day in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and the north of the remaining islands, although the sky will tend to slightly cloudy in the afternoon; In the rest, a bit cloudy or clear. Some isolated early morning drizzle is not ruled out in the north of the islands of greater relief. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximums on the rise, mainly in the midlands and peaks, where it can be somewhat more pronounced locally. Wind, generally light, from north to northeast, with a predominance of coastal breezes.