The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for this Tuesday likely locally strong showers in the Canary Islands, as well as a almost general increase in temperatures in the Peninsula and in the Balearic Islands, locally notable in the interior of the country.
The day will leave cloudy skies with precipitation, weak and dispersed in general, in Galicia, the Cantabrian Sea and the western and central Pyrenees, somewhat more abundant and frequent in the north and west of Galicia, the eastern end of the Cantabrian Sea and in the western Pyrenees.
In the Canary IslandsCloudy skies are expected, with the probability of locally heavy rainfall on the islands of greater relief, without ruling out that they may be accompanied by storms.
The daytime temperatures will have an increase almost generalized in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, locally notable in the interior of the peninsula. In the southern Mediterranean area, they will remain with little change. In the Canary Islands, the thermal values will decrease. The lows will show up.
The wind will continue to blow from western component in the Peninsula and in the Balearic Islandss, with strong intervals on the Cantabrian coast. Levante in the Strait and in Alboran. Trade fair in the Canary Islands.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: Cloudy or covered with light rains and showers, less likely in the southeast, remitting in the afternoon and decreasing cloudiness. Probable morning mists and fog banks inland and on the west coast. Rising temperatures, locally notable in the center and north in the case of the minimums and in the southeast half in the case of the maximums. Wind from the west and southwest, weak in the south and more intense in the north, with intervals of strong wind on the north coast.
– ASTURIAS: Cloudy at the beginning of the day in the western third, with light rains and scattered showers, which will stop in the afternoon and cloud cover will decrease. Cloudy intervals in the rest, without ruling out some weak and isolated precipitation in the extreme east. Rising temperatures, locally notable in the case of lows. On the coast, wind from the west and southwest with strong northwest intervals in the central hours of the day. In the interior, a weak west component wind, with more intense intervals in the central hours of the day.
– CANTABRIA: predominance of cloudy skies. Likely local fog banks inland and likely scattered light rains, especially during the first half of the day. Rising temperatures. West component wind on the coast and loose variable in the rest.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or overcast. Likely scattered light rains, which will cease in the afternoon and which will be less likely in the south of Álava. Rising temperatures. Wind from the southwest, loose in the interior and moderate in the coast where it will turn to the west, tending to variable in the interior.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: in the north, cloudy or overcast without ruling out scattered weak precipitations. In the rest, cloudy decreasing the cloudiness in the afternoon. Morning mists and fog banks, more likely in mountain areas, are not ruled out. Rising temperatures. Winds from the southwest.
– NAVARRA: cloudy or overcast, except cloudy intervals in the extreme south. Light rains in the north. Rising temperatures. Variable loose wind.
– THE RIOJA: Cloudy, decreasing the cloudiness in the afternoon. Rising temperatures, slight in the lows. Winds from the southwest in the Iberian and from the west component in the valley.
– ARAGON: in the Pyrenees and north of the Cinco Villas, cloudy skies with weak rainfall, mainly in the western sector of the Pyrenees. In the Iberian, intervals of low clouds and morning mists. In the rest, little cloudy in the morning and intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Rising temperatures, the highest notably in the southern half. Loose west component wind, with moderate intervals.
– CATALONIA: in the Pyrenees, cloudy skies with probable weak precipitations, mainly in the valley of Arán. In the northeast, cloudy intervals. In the rest, a predominance of slightly cloudy skies in the morning and intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Rising temperatures. Loose to moderate wind, with a predominance of the west component.
– EXTREMADURA: slightly cloudy with high clouds, with cloudy intervals in the mountainous north in the first half of the day. Morning mists and fog banks are not ruled out. Rising temperatures. Westerly component winds.
– MADRID’S COMMUNITY: little cloudy in general, with intervals of high clouds, and in the mountains in the morning, intervals of low clouds with some mist. Rising temperatures, light in the minimums and more pronounced in the maximums, which will be noticeable in the center and northwest of the community. Loose wind with a predominance of the west component.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: little cloudy with some intervals of high clouds, and in the northeastern mountains in the morning, intervals of low clouds with some mist. Rising temperatures, light in the minimums, and more pronounced in the maximums that will be noticeable in many parts of the community. Loose wind with a predominance of the west component.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: predominantly slightly cloudy skies with cloudy intervals in the northern third in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximums on the rise. Loose wind from the west, tending to the south and southeast from light to moderate on the coast.
– MURCIA: little cloudy or clear skies. Minimum temperatures unchanged, and maximum temperatures with few changes on the coastline and rising in the interior, more pronounced in the north of the region. Winds of west component, loose in the interior.
– BALEARES: slightly cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds. Nighttime temperatures with few changes and daytime temperatures on the rise. Loose west component wind increasing in the afternoon to southwest.
– ANDALUSIA: slightly cloudy or clear skies, with intervals of high clouds. Rising temperatures, except on the Mediterranean side, where they will remain unchanged or will drop locally. Winds with a north component in the western third and loose variables in the rest. Lift in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, intervals of medium and high clouds. In the rest, cloudy or overcast skies opening up clear during the afternoon, with weak to moderate rainfall. They could be locally strong and accompanied by storms in Tenerife and Gran Canaria, mainly during the first half of the day, being less likely in the westernmost islands. Minimum temperatures with few changes or in slight ascent and maximums with few changes or in slight descent in summits. On the coasts and midlands, wind from the northeast to the east, decreasing in central hours of the day. In high areas, south wind from weak to moderate, without ruling out a strong interval on Mount Teide.