This Tuesday will be registered a drop in temperatures in the eastern third of the peninsula, Andalusia, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands, and an increase in the rest of the peninsula, as well as intervals of strong wind in the Canary Islands, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
Aemet foresees dominance of the sky little cloudy in much of the countryHowever, in the surroundings of the northeast of Catalonia, the north of the Valencian Community and the eastern Iberian system, cloudy intervals and evolutionary cloudiness are expected, with occasional showers and storms.
During the morning, these showers may also affect the Gulf of Valencia and the coast of Catalonia. Likewise, in the eastern Cantabrian there is a probability of weak rains in the first half of the day, while in areas of the peninsular southeast quadrant, morning low clouds are expected, and also evolutionary cloudiness in mountainous areas.
Possible morning mists or fogs in Galicia, Cantabrian Sea, Upper Ebro and Mediterranean area.
Daytime temperatures will descend in the eastern third of the peninsula, Andalusia, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands, and they will increase in the rest of the Peninsula and, although normal values will remain in general, it is likely that they will exceed 34-36 degrees in the southwest of the peninsula.
Will be recorded trade winds in the Canary Islands, with intervals of strong; northern component in the north of the peninsula, with strong intervals in Ampurdán and Menorca; Eastern component in the rest of the Mediterranean area, with intervals of Levante in the Strait and weak in the rest of the territory.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: slightly cloudy sky with intervals of low clouds and morning mists and fog banks except in the southeast, which will increase in the morning to leave a cloudy or overcast sky in the northwest and, at the end of the day, throughout the autonomous community except in the southeast quadrant. Minimum temperatures that rise in the southeast and change little in the rest, and maximum temperatures that are decreasing in Pontevedra and south of La Coruña, increasing in La Mariña in Lugo and with little change in the rest. Variable loose wind, with a tendency in the north to west and southwest directions in the morning, which will intensify on the coast north of Finisterre, to turn from noon throughout the community to west and northwest.
– ASTURIAS: clear sky, which will increase at the end of the day to cloudy or overcast. Minimum temperatures with local increases in the mountain range and with little change in the rest and maximum temperatures increasing except in the extreme southwest, where they remain unchanged. Variable loose wind, with a predominance of the north component.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of high clouds in the afternoon and low clouds at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly rising and maximum temperatures rising, which will be locally noticeable in the extreme south. Variable loose wind, with a predominance of the west component on the coast during the day, when a more intense wind interval is expected.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: clear sky with intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Morning mists in the eastern interior. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly rising; Rising highs that will be noticeable in the south and east. Loose wind from the south, with a tendency to vary in the interior and west on the coast, where it will blow with greater intensity during the central hours of the day.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: slightly cloudy sky, with cloudy intervals in the extreme north at the end of the day. Rising temperatures, slight in the minimums, more pronounced in the maximums, which may be locally notable in the northeast. Variable loose wind, focusing on the north in the northeast and the west component in the rest of the autonomous community.
– NAVARRA: clear sky with intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Probable morning mists in the northwest. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in the Pyrenees and without changes in the rest; highs on the rise, generally notable. Variable light wind, with a tendency to north and northwest directions in the afternoon.
– LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy sky with intervals of high-type clouds during the afternoon. Minimum temperatures on the rise in the mountains and without changes in the rest, and maximum temperatures on the rise, which can be noticeable, especially in Rioja Alta. Wind, generally light, variable or from a northwesterly direction.
– ARAGÓN: clear skies, with a probability of morning fog in the Iberian de Teruel. Rising temperatures, more accentuated for the maximums in the western half of Zaragoza and the eastern Iberian, and significantly high values in the Ribera del Ebro, the Iberian of Zaragoza and in Teruel. Variable light wind, with moderate northwest intervals west of the Ribera del Ebro at the end of the day.
– CATALONIA: intervals of low clouds in the early hours on the south and central coast that can leave some weak showers in the north of Tarragona, with a predominance of slightly cloudy skies in the rest of the territory. Minimum temperatures rising in the western half and unchanged in the rest; maximums on the rise, except in Tarragona where there will be little change, and maximum values significantly high in Lleida. Variable loose wind in the interior, with a predominance of the southern component on the coasts, where moderate intervals are expected in the afternoon.
– EXTREMADURA: clear sky. Minimum temperatures rising in the south and with slight changes in the rest, and maximums without changes. Wind of west or variable component.
– MADRID: clear with some interval of high clouds. Minimum temperatures slightly rising in the mountains and without changes in the rest of the autonomous community; highs on the rise. Variable loose wind, with a tendency towards a western component.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: clear, with some interval of low clouds and morning mists in the southeast in the early hours of the day, more likely in Albacete and high areas of the Serranía de Cuenca. Minimum temperatures slightly decreasing in the southeast, slightly increasing in the north and east of Guadalajara and with little change in the rest; and highs on the rise. Loose wind from the southwest, which will tend to a southerly component.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: predominance of slightly cloudy skies, with some cloudy intervals in the interior of Valencia in the early hours and intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures slightly decreasing and maximum temperatures rising, more accentuated in the interior of Valencia and maximum temperatures significantly high in the province of Valencia. Variable loose wind, with a predominance of the southern component, and with moderate southeast intervals on the coasts of Castellón and Valencia.
– MURCIA: clear sky, with some intervals of low clouds and morning mists. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent. Loose wind from east component.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: slightly cloudy sky. Night temperatures slightly decreasing and daytime temperatures rising, more pronounced in the northern half of Mallorca. The wind will blow, generally light, from the south, with coastal breezes in Mallorca and Menorca.
– ANDALUSIA: clear skies, except for intervals of low morning clouds and fogs on the western Mediterranean coast and the Strait area. Minimum temperatures unchanged; Maximum on the rise, except in the northern regions of the community where they will remain unchanged. East component wind on the Mediterranean slope; variable weak in the rest of the community, with a tendency towards a western component in Huelva and the Guadalquivir valley; and Levante in the Strait, with strong intervals in the first half of the day.
– CANARY ISLANDS: slightly cloudy sky, with morning intervals of low clouds in the north and on the west coasts of the easternmost islands. Calima at high levels. Minimum temperatures with few changes or slightly rising and maximum temperatures rising, exceeding 37 degrees in inland areas of Gran Canaria, and 34 degrees in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, La Gomera and the summits of La Palma. Northeast wind, occasionally strong in exposed areas during the first half of the day, which will decrease in the afternoon; prevalence of the breeze regime on southwestern coasts of the more mountainous islands; East component wind in summits.