The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for this Thursday stable time in practically the whole country, except in Mallorca and Menorca where the cloudiness will give way to showers and storms that could be locally strong, and, with less intensity, could also occur in Ibiza and in the northeast half of Catalonia, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
In the rest of Pyrenees, Catalonia and the Valencian Community a weaker and more isolated storm is not ruled out. The Agency also forecasts cloudy intervals in the north of the Canary Islands, and at the beginning of the day in the Cantabrian area, the Strait area and Melilla.
In the rest of the country, moderately clear skies are expected although with some daytime cloudiness in the rest of the eastern half of the peninsula.
The temperatures They will rise in the southern half of the peninsula and in the northeast; they will decline in the Canary Islands, and will register little change in the rest.
The north component wind will blow on the Galician coast, upper Ebro, Ampurdán, Balearic Islands, and with some strong intervals in the Canary Islands. In addition, wind of Moderate lift in the Straits and loose variables in the rest.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: clear or slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of high clouds, and with intervals of low clouds in the north of Lugo associated with fog banks in the early and late hours. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly increasing and maximum temperatures with little change. On the coast between Fisterra and Estaca de Bares, northeast wind with some strong interval. In the rest of the coast, weak east and northeast wind, with variable intervals in the south. In the interior, variable light wind with a predominance of the northeast.
– ASTURIAS: Generally slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of low clouds in the early morning on the coast. Morning mists and fog banks are not ruled out in the interior northwest and at night in the north. Minimum temperatures in slight increase and maximums with few changes. Variable light wind tending from noon to the east and northeast in light that will be somewhat more intense on the western coast.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy sky, with some interval of high clouds after noon. A night fog bank is not ruled out in high areas of the extreme south. Minimum rising and maximum temperatures with few changes. Variable loose wind with a predominance of the north component during the central hours.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of low clouds on the coast at the beginning and in the northern half at the end of the day, and intervals of clouds of diurnal evolution in Araba. Probable morning and night mists associated with low clouds. Minimum temperatures rising, slightly in Álava, and maximum temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing. On the coast, a westerly component wind calming down and rolling at noon to the northwest and north and tending to a variable slack at the end. Inland, a weak north component wind although of variable direction at the beginning and at the end of the day.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of high clouds, and with evolutionary cloudiness in the southeast. Minimum temperatures in slight rise and maximums unchanged. Northeast winds, loose, or somewhat more intense in the northeast quadrant.
– NAVARRA: slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of low clouds in the northwest and some clouds of diurnal evolution in the extreme southwest. Low probability of some morning and night haze in the Cantabrian slope. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum in slight decrease. Loose north and northwest wind, more intense during the central hours in the southeast half.
– THE RIOJA: slightly cloudy or clear sky, with some cloudiness of evolution in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures rising, and maximums unchanged. Winds from the north and northwest, loose, increasing in the Lower Bank in the afternoon.
– ARAGON: Little cloudy sky increasing at intervals due to daytime cloudiness, without ruling out a shower or storm in the Pyrenees and the more southeastern Iberian in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures in slight decrease or without changes in Huesca and in slight increase in the rest and maximum in ascent. In the Ebro valley, a weak to moderate northwest wind and in the rest, a weak variable, the north component prevailing in the south.
– CATALONIA: Cloudy intervals, with showers and storms in the Pyrenees and probable in the rest, especially in the early hours on the coast and in the afternoon in the eastern half. Minimum temperatures slightly decreasing or unchanged and maximum temperatures rising. In the northern half of the coast, north and northeast wind weak to moderate and in the rest, variable weak.
– EXTREMADURA: slightly cloudy or clear sky, with some intervals of high clouds. Unchanged minimum and maximum temperatures slightly rising. Variable winds, predominantly the eastern component, loose.
– MADRID’S COMMUNITY: clear sky, increasing from noon at intervals of daytime cloudiness in the Sierra area and in the extreme east. Rising temperatures, more pronounced in the minimum. Loose northeast wind tending to variable in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: clear sky, with intervals of high clouds and, in central hours, with daytime cloudiness in the eastern half, especially in mountainous areas. Minimum temperatures on the rise in the western half of Guadalajara and with little change in the rest; highs on the rise. Variable loose wind with a predominance of the northeast and north in Guadalajara and Toledo, tending during the afternoon to the north and northwest in the rest of the Community, and turning to the east component at the end in the eastern third.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: slightly cloudy sky increasing at intervals due to daytime cloudiness without ruling out showers or storms, especially in the interior of the northern third. Rising temperatures. Variable loose wind, predominantly from the south and southeast in the afternoon.
– MURCIA: slightly cloudy skies with evolutionary cloudiness in the Northwest. Intervals of low morning clouds in the eastern interior. Rising temperatures inside; no changes to the coastline. Variable light winds, in a breeze regime.
-BALEARIC ISLANDS: Sky with cloudy intervals, with occasional showers and thunderstorms, which could be locally strong. Temperatures with little change. North component wind generally weak, with breezes in Mallorca.
– ANDALUSIA: slightly cloudy skies, with intervals of high clouds, and evolutionary cloudiness in the eastern mountains. Intervals of low morning clouds in the Strait area. Minimum temperatures rising in the eastern interior and unchanged in the rest; Rising maximums, except on the Atlantic coast, where they will remain unchanged. Variable loose winds. Lift in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in the north of Lanzarote and the islands of greater relief, cloudy intervals, opening wide clearings in central hours. In the rest, slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of high clouds. Temperatures in slight to moderate decrease, somewhat more pronounced in the interior, being able to become locally noticeable in the highs of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura. 34ºC can still be reached in the midlands of the south and west of Gran Canaria. Wind from north to northeast, with a strong interval during the first half of the day on southeast and northwest slopes.