The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for this Thursday a predominance of slightly cloudy skies or with high clouds in most of the country, as well as a drop in temperatures in the Mediterranean area.
Cloudy skies and some precipitation will arise in the east of Catalonia, which will tend to remit throughout the day. There could also be evolutionary cloudiness in the interior of the western Cantabrian Sea, which could leave a weak and isolated shower.
In the Balearic Islands and in the north of the Canary Islands, some cloudy intervals are expected. Abundant low clouds will appear early in the day in the interior of Galicia and the Cantabrian Sea, north of Castilla y León and in the Iberian system, with the probability of morning fog banks, as well as mists in the Mediterranean area.
Maximum temperatures will drop in the Mediterranean and will rise in the upper Ebro, the Basque Country and Navarra. The minimums will go down in the Ebro valley and will go up in the southern inland half. A few changes in the rest. They can still exceed 30 degrees in the western interior of Andalusia.
Wind of east and south component in general in the Mediterranean area, with east in the Strait and Alboran, and with a north component at the beginning of the day in Ampurdán and Menorca. Weak trade winds in the Canary Islands. Variable loose winds in the rest.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: intervals of low clouds with mist and fog banks in the interior at dawn and, at the end of the day, tending to slightly cloudy with some intervals of evolution clouds in the central hours. Minimum temperatures falling. Maximum temperatures with slight changes. Loose winds from the north on the western coast, from the southwest and west between Finisterre and Estaca de Bares and variable direction in the rest.
– ASTURIAS: At the beginning of the day, intervals of low clouds in the interior and of high clouds on the coast, with a tendency to intervals of high clouds in general with some cloudiness of evolution in the mountain range, where some weak and scattered precipitation is not ruled out by the late. Morning and evening mists indoors. Minimum temperatures falling. Maximum temperatures with slight changes, predominantly decreases, although with local increases in high areas of the mountain range. Variable light winds with coastal breezes.
– CANTABRIA: little cloudy with intervals of high clouds and cloudiness of diurnal evolution in mountain areas, without excluding an isolated shower in the afternoon. Morning mists and fog banks are not ruled out indoors. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing, more pronounced in the northwest. Maximum temperatures on the rise, except on the coast where they will remain unchanged. Variable loose wind, with a predominance of the north component.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: little cloud with intervals of high clouds and cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the western end. Morning mists and fog banks are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing. Maximum temperatures on the rise, which will be noticeable in the southern half of Guipúzcoa. Loose south component wind, with a tendency to variable.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy with intervals of high clouds. Evolutionary cloudiness in the north, without ruling out some scattered showers. Likelihood of morning mists and fogs or low clouds over large areas of the plateau. Minimum temperatures rising in the south and without changes or slightly decreasing in the rest, and maximum temperatures rising in the northeast and without changes or slightly increasing in the rest. Variable loose winds.
– NAVARRA: little cloudy with intervals of high clouds, without ruling out morning mists and fog banks in the northwest. Minimum temperatures falling, except in the north where they will remain unchanged. Maximum temperatures on the rise, which will be noticeable in the northern third. Variable loose wind.
– THE RIOJA: little cloudy, with intervals of high clouds. Probable morning mists and fogs or low clouds in Rioja Alta. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent. Variable loose winds.
– ARAGON: slightly cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds and with low morning cloudiness in western Iberia. Minimum temperatures decreasing in the Ebro valley and with little change in the rest. Highs without significant changes, except for local ascents in high areas. Variable loose wind.
-CATALONIA: in the eastern half, cloudy skies with a tendency in the afternoon to cloudy intervals, with rainfall on the Barcelona coast during the first half of the day, which may spread in a weaker and more dispersed way to other areas of Barcelona. In the rest, slightly cloudy sky with intervals of high cloudiness. Minimum temperatures slightly decreasing in the southern third and in the western Pyrenees, and without changes or slightly increasing in the rest. Rising highs in the Arán valley, declining on the southern coast and with little change in the rest. Variable loose wind, with a predominance of the southern component on the coasts, and with a moderate northwest in the morning on the north coast of Gerona.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy with intervals of high clouds. Temperatures slightly rising or unchanged. Variable loose winds.
– MADRID’S COMMUNITY: intervals of high clouds. Minimum temperatures rising and maximums unchanged. Variable loose wind.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: cloudy intervals of a high type. At dawn in the extreme northeast, low strata and fogs with possible fog banks. Minimum temperatures with a predominance of ascents and maximums with slight changes. Variable loose wind.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: in the northern third and in coastal areas, cloudy intervals. In the rest, little cloudy with intervals of high cloudiness. Minimum temperatures without significant changes and maximum decreasing, more accentuated on the north coast and in the interior of the southern third. Light wind with a predominance from the east and southeast, and moderate intervals on the coast in the afternoon.
– MURCIA: Intervals of cloudy skies, with high-type clouds, increasing to cloudy at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures unchanged and maximum temperatures decreasing. East component winds, loose in the interior.
– BALEARES: predominance of slightly cloudy sky. Temperatures in slight decrease. North wind in Menorca and east component in the rest of the archipelago, decreasing to weak in the afternoon.
– ANDALUSIA: intervals of cloudy skies, with high-type clouds. Minimum temperatures slightly increasing and maximum decreasing in the interior of Malaga, Cádiz and Almería, with little change in the rest. Winds with an east component on the Mediterranean slope and variable winds in the rest. Lift occasionally strong in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies, with some interval of low clouds in the north of the islands of greater relief in the early and late hours of the day. Temperatures with few changes or a slight rise in the midlands and on the peaks of the western islands. Northeast wind generally weak, more intense on the southeast and northwest coasts of the mountainous islands. On peaks, generally light variable wind, more intense from the southwest in high areas of Tenerife and La Palma.