The formation of clouds in the west will leave a noticeable drop in temperatures in the northeast of Galicia and the Cantabrian area, and rains that will spread from west to east, with strong winds in the extreme west of the Galician region and in the Strait, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
The Aemet foresees in the northeast of Galicia and in the Cantabrian cloudy or overcast skies, with rains that will spread from west to east, less likely and weaker and more dispersed in the Basque Country. Likewise, evolutionary cloudiness will form in the surroundings of the Central and Iberian systems and, with the possibility of a shower or isolated storm, also in the Pyrenees.
Low cloud intervals will be recorded in the first half of the day in the Strait, areas of the Mediterranean area, the rest of Galicia, the upper Ebro and the north of the Canary Islands. In the rest of the country there will be a predominance of clear skies.
The temperatures will register a decrease notable in the northeast of Galicia and the Cantabrian area. In Catalonia, the southern half of the Peninsula and the two archipelagos, the maximums will have few changes. In the rest, they will go downhill.
The east wind will blow in Cádiz and in the surroundings of Alboran; northern component in much of the northern third of the peninsula and the Canary Islands; it will be strong in the Strait and the extreme west of Galicia. In the rest, prevalence of light wind.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
GALICIA: in the northern third, cloudy or overcast skies, with a predominance of low clouds. In the rest, intervals of low clouds, less abundant the further south, tending to slightly cloudy or clear. Presence of mist and some morning fog bank inside. Weak rains in A Mariña and the extreme north of A Coruña. Minimum temperatures with slight changes, predominantly decreases; Maximum rising in the Rías Baixas and decreasing in the rest of the Community, which will be notable in the interior of Lugo and A Coruña and in the eastern end of Pontevedra. Variable loose wind in Ourense; in the rest, northeast wind, with strong intervals on the Atlantic coast and with very strong gusts in the surroundings of Fisterra.
– ASTURIAS: Very cloudy or overcast sky, predominantly low clouds, with light rains. Presence of morning mists and fog banks indoors. Minimum temperatures slightly decreasing in the eastern and western extremes and slightly increasing in the rest; highs in descent, which will be noticeable on the inside. Northeast wind, weak indoors.
-CANTABRIA: Cloudy sky with light and scattered rains that will be unlikely in Campoo-Los Valles. Mists and fog banks are not ruled out in the interior. Minimum temperatures increasing in the north and with little change in the south, and which will occur at the end of the day except on the coastline. Highs in descent, which will be noticeable on the inside. Loose north wind.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: Cloudy sky in the north with some light and scattered rains in the afternoon, and cloudy intervals in Álava. Minimum temperatures increasing except in the east of Álava where there will be few changes, although they will occur at the end of the day. Highs in notable decline. Loose north wind.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: in the mountainous north, cloudy skies without ruling out morning fog banks and weak rainfall. In the rest, little cloudy with cloudiness of evolution. Minimum temperatures with slight changes and maximum temperatures without changes in the southeast and decreasing in the rest, notable in the extreme north and northeast. Winds from the north and northeast.
– NAVARRA: cloudy sky in the northwest and Pyrenees and slightly cloudy in the rest, with intervals of evolution clouds in the afternoon. Some drizzle is not ruled out in the northwest in the last hours. Minimum temperatures with few changes, which will occur at the end of the day in the northern half; Highs in sharp decline, which will be noticeable in the northwest quadrant. Variable loose wind tending to north and northwest winds in the morning, increasing in the afternoon.
– THE RIOJA: Cloudy or clear skies, increasing in the second half of the day the low cloudiness in the Rioja Alta and the evolution in the Iberian. Minimum temperatures unchanged in the Iberian and rising in the Ribera, and decreasing maximums, which can be noticeable in the Rioja Alta. Winds from the north and northwest.
– ARAGON: predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies, with daytime cloudiness in the afternoon in the Pyrenees and the Iberian Mountains. In the Pyrenees, low probability of showers or occasional thunderstorms in the afternoon. The temperatures will not present significant changes. In the Ebro valley, weak northwest wind increasing at the end to moderate; in the rest, a loose variable.
– CATALONIA: predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies. On the coast, intervals of low morning clouds. In the Pyrenees, daytime cloudiness in the afternoon and probable showers and occasional storms. Temperatures without significant changes. Variable loose wind with a predominance of the southern component.
– EXTREMADURA: clear or slightly cloudy sky. Unchanged temperatures with variable light winds.
– MADRID’S COMMUNITY: clear skies. Temperatures unchanged or with slight ascents and variable light winds.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: The sky is slightly cloudy or clear in general, except for intervals of low clouds in the extreme southeast at dawn, with the probability of fogs and some fog banks, and little daytime cloudiness in the northeastern mountains. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximums on the rise in Cuenca and Albacete and without changes in the rest. Presence of variable light winds, predominantly from the southeast in Albacete and Cuenca, somewhat more intense at the end of the day.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies. On the southern coast, presence of intervals of low clouds. Temperatures without significant changes. Variable loose wind tending to the east component from noon.
– MURCIA: Sky with intervals of low morning clouds, decreasing to slightly cloudy or clear in the afternoon. Morning mists in the inland mountains, without ruling out fog banks. Temperatures unchanged, except for maximums on the rise inside. Winds from the north component, turning during the morning to the east component.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: slightly cloudy sky with intervals of low clouds until the afternoon. Temperatures with little change. Wind from the east and northeast in general light with coastal breezes in Mallorca and Menorca.
– ANDALUSIA: slightly cloudy or clear skies, except for intervals of low morning clouds in points of the Mediterranean slope and the Strait area. Maximum temperatures rising in the eastern interior, decreasing in the eastern Mediterranean coast and interior of Huelva; the rest with little change. Winds with an east component in the Mediterranean and Cádiz slopes, and weak variables in the rest. Raise strong in the Strait, with very strong gusts.
-CANARY ISLANDS: slightly cloudy or clear sky with some morning cloudy intervals in the north of the islands. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight ascent and maximum with few changes in coasts and in slight to moderate decrease in the interior of the islands of greater relief. Presence of loose to moderate north wind. On the summits of Tenerife, moderate to strong southwest.