The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for this Saturday slightly cloudy skies or with intervals of high clouds in much of the country, although, in the east of Baleares At dawn there may be cloudy intervals and the possibility of a shower or weak storm.
In addition, in the Cantabrian western there is a small probability of some weak rain, as well as some cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the Pyrenees, where a weak and isolated shower or storm is not ruled out.
In the Canary Islands, the forecast indicates cloudy intervals, with the possibility of a weak shower in the islands of greater relief.
The temperatures rise slightly in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, and decrease in an unremarkable way in the Canary Islands. The thermometers will reach higher than normal values in the west of the peninsula, especially in parts of southern Galicia and the Guadalquivir valley.
The wind will blow with a west component in the Cantabrian Sea, with a north component in Ampurdán, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and, with some strong intervals, on the coast of Galicia. An easterly component wind is expected on the coasts of Andalusia and the southeast of the peninsula, with intervals of Levante strong in the Strait and coast of Almería. In the rest of the country, variable weakness is expected.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
-GALICIA: slightly cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds. In the extreme north there will be intervals of low clouds and some light rain is not ruled out in A Mariña in the first half of the day. Morning mists and fog banks in the interior of the northeast quadrant. Temperatures are expected unchanged or slightly rising, more pronounced at the maximums in the extreme west. Variable loose wind in general, except in the north and northwest coasts, where it will be somewhat more intense from the east and northeast, respectively.
– PRINCIPALITY OF ASTURIAS: Little cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds, with some interval of low clouds in the western half of the coast, which will decrease throughout the day. Mists and fog banks at first and last minute. Minimum temperatures on the rise, more pronounced in the central third, and maximums without changes. East component wind, weak inside.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy or clear sky, with intervals of low clouds in the early morning on the coast and inland southeast, where morning mists and fog banks are likely; Some high cloudiness and daytime evolution are also expected in the Cordillera. Minimum temperatures rising in the western and coastal half and unchanged in the rest; highs unchanged. Loose wind from the east and northeast on the coast, picking up from the morning; variable loose in the interior tending in central hours to the east and northeast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: clear skies, except for intervals of low clouds in the early morning, with probable fogs and morning fog banks. Minimum decreasing temperatures and maximum temperatures without changes in the north and rising in the south. Variable loose wind tending to northeast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: Little cloudy sky with intervals of medium and high clouds and with evolution clouds in the Central System. Low morning clouds in the northeast are not ruled out. Temperatures slightly rising. Winds from the east and northeast, generally weak.
– FORAL COMMUNITY OF NAVARRA: clear sky with intervals of low clouds at dawn in the west, where fogs or fog banks are probable, and some interval of evolution clouds in the Pyrenees in central hours. Minimum temperatures in descent; highs unchanged or in slight ascent. Loose wind with a predominance of the northwest and north.
– THE RIOJA: slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of medium and high clouds. Minimum temperatures without changes or with slight changes and maximum temperatures in slight ascent. Loose variable winds, predominating the west in the morning and the east and northeast in the afternoon.
– ARAGON: predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies, with daytime cloudiness in mountain areas. Minimum temperatures rising in the Iberian or unchanged in the rest; Maximum unchanged in high areas or in slight ascent in the Ebro valley. Variable loose wind.
– CATALONIA: slightly cloudy sky in the morning; with evolutionary cloudiness in the afternoon in the Pyrenees and other elevated areas, and high clouds in the northeast. An isolated shower is not ruled out in the Pyrenees and northeast, most likely in the Girona Pyrenees. Minimum temperatures decreasing in the Pyrenees or without changes in the rest; highs in slight ascent. Variable loose wind, predominantly the southern component in the afternoon.
– EXTREMADURA: slightly cloudy sky, with intervals of medium and high clouds. Temperatures slightly rising. Loose variable winds, blowing from the east and southeast more intense in the central hours of the day.
– MADRID’S COMMUNITY: Cloudy or clear sky with intervals of high clouds and evolution in the Sierra in the central hours of the day. Temperatures without changes or in slight rise the maximums. Variable loose wind with a predominance of the northeast.
– CASTILLA LA MANCHA: Cloudy or clear sky with intervals of medium and high clouds, and during the central hours, of evolution in the Central and Iberian Systems. Temperatures in slight ascent more pronounced in the minimum ones. Variable loose wind tending to the east component in the afternoon in the eastern half and increasing to the southeast at the end of the day in Albacete and Cuenca.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: Intervals of high clouds and daytime cloudiness are forecast in the interior of the northern half, tending to clear at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures in slight rise and maximums unchanged. Variable loose wind, predominantly from the south and southeast in the second half of the day.
– MURCIA REGION: slightly cloudy skies with intervals of high clouds. Minimum temperatures on the rise and the maximums with few changes. East component winds, loose in the interior.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: in Menorca and northeast of Mallorca, cloudy intervals with a low probability of an occasional shower that could be accompanied by a storm tending to slightly cloudy in the afternoon; in the rest of the archipelago, slightly cloudy or clear skies. Temperatures with few changes or in slight rise. North wind generally weak, with coastal breezes in Ibiza.
– ANDALUSIA: Intervals of cloudy skies, with medium and high clouds. Rising temperatures, locally unchanged in the southwest quadrant of the community. Winds from the east or southeast, occasionally strong on the Almeria coast. Strong Levante presence in the Strait with very strong gusts.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals, alternating the low clouds with those of medium and high type. Low probability of scattered and occasional rainfall on eastern slopes of the western islands during the second half of the day. Temperatures with few changes in the easternmost islands and a slight decrease in the rest, being moderate the maximum in inland areas. Moderate north wind that will decrease to light with breezes in the afternoon. In the central peaks of Tenerife, a strong westerly wind is expected that will turn southwest in the afternoon, with very strong gusts that can exceed 90 km / h at the end of the day.